About Me

Introduction

Howdy, my name is Isaias Larios and it is nice to meet you! This is going to be a post about myself, seems a bit selfish for my first post but that's what's going to happen. Alright onto myself....

College

I am a freshman at Georgia Gwinnett College(GGC) and my major there as undeclared STEM. I am currently 18 years old, so yes I am fresh off of high school as well. I can't wait to see what my time at GGC will become, I was extremely nervous but after my first day everything seems to be perfectly fine. Seems to be that it is going to be mostly online which I am worried about but I know it will be fine as long as I put effort.

Hobbies

Let's see, what do I enjoy, what do I enjoy..... hmm. In my free time I enjoy playing games. Games are pretty fun but lack most of their energy to me when they are single player. They are fun just not extremely. Multiplayer games with friends is where I spend most of my time, my friends make up most of the great experience in my opinion. The games are fun as well but would not be the same without my friends. When I'm not playing games I tend to browse youtube, netflix, hulu, and all other streaming sites if I'm being honest. There are just way too many shows out there and it's really hard to choose something to watch when you have so many options, honestly. Don't worry I have non-bummy hobbies as well. I also enjoy coding small programs and testing out making some games from time to time. Whenever I do those they become week long projects at times and after I finish them I take a long break just since it takes up so much time to finish them and also you just need a break sometimes. Finally, well at least the last thing I'll mention, just like any other person I love hanging out with my friends in person. Just going to place to place or just hanging out at each others home and being a bother. As long as I'm with my friends I know something interesting will happen.

Work

Now this is where it starts to get personal. I currently as of writing this on 8/11/20 I work at Jersey Mikes. Not exactly sure what position I would claim but I have been promoted within the first week of working there so there's that. I really love how close to home it is, makes travel really easy. There's not much more I can say about this so there you go, you got my workplace. 

Isaias J. Larios

I was born in California when I was a baby, obviously. I was born on June 19, 2002 at about 4am. Kinda crazy how doctors work 24/7, they have the highest respect for me. Anyways, I lived in California for some of my  elementary school days before moving to the state of Georgia. Ever since moving here it has been a real odd experience for me, well if I'm being honest I don't remember much of California anymore since I've been here for so long now but I still remember it being a odd transition for me. I went through all of middle and high school here and now onto college, can't wait to see what else I can achieve in Georgia, hopefully all good things. Here's a picture of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are there such different graduation rates?

Why I am interested in researching social media bias.

Did George Edwin Taylor and Kamala Harris face the same challenges when they ran for office?